Anyone have any iPhone apps that will send you multiple price notifications. I hate having to check every hour, I would like an app that sends me a notification every hour or so. submitted by
Hi, I am new to using Bitcoin, and I am looking to allow individuals to pay me for business transactions on a small person to person level. Somewhat like PayPal, if that makes sense? (I am new to this, and not a huge investor or anything, so please don’t rip me apart.) I’ve been following this subreddit for a while, and can see very serious investors and traders, and I am hoping this is still the proper place for a small time gal such as myself to get advice on some of the more simple things. submitted by
Please refer me to your favorite app Bitcoin wallets that make p2p transactions easy, secure, and are in popular use. Also, please share the pros and cons of each app you guys have used. I appreciate it, and thanks for all the valuable information you guys submit daily.
Thanks my dudes, -SupremeOverlordess
Secure, but still allows for small amounts of money. submitted by
I'm buying a new iphone, (yes I know, drank the Kool-Aid and stuff). . and I was wondering what are the best bitcoin related apps out there? submitted by
I have the Blockchain app, but it doesn't seem to protect transactions with a pin code on the iPhone (but their Android app does). submitted by
What are the best bitcoin wallet apps to use that are available through Cydia for an iPhone?
What are the best iPhone apps for checking BTC exchange rates? Preev is a nice simple site but only has the rate for one exchange, it would be nice to see a comparison. submitted by
New to this forum so id like to share some of my experience with one of the things that made me a lot, ewhoring.
1) first of your going to want to create a snapchat account, this account must have a high enough snapscore of a couple of thousand to make it look legit as possible, you can boost the snapscore of the account by sending tons of snaps to a bunch of celebrity accounts on snapchat. You can easily find these buy just searching any letter in the search bar and subscribing to all the accounts. add a bitmoji that looks like your girl, you can find a ton of mega links on the internet if you look, try find something not saturated and you should be fine. A good way to look legit on snapchat is of course to send live snaps. To send live snaps uploaded through your camera roll. On iPhone you can use the app prequel. on android you can use chicken cam. Other ways to look legit is to fake your location of the person you’re talking to. My way of doing this was jailbreaking my phone and using snapbreak. you can find tutorials on how to jailbreak everywhere and downloading snapbreak you’ll have to downgrade snapchat first. keep in mind recently snapchat has been banning accounts that have downgraded there snapchat so a way to get around this is to create the account on the downgraded version of snapchat and NEVER update. if you update you won’t be able to use snapbreak without a ban. snapbreak is an amazing tool for all sorts of stuff. Uploading to live snap. faking location. quick switching between accounts, sending snaps to everyone on your snapchat (more than 200 people)
2) one of the first ways i used to get traffic to my account was POF. POF you can create an account with a phone number, with your girl’s pics of course. (do not put add my snap in the bio or you’ll be flagged on the system), just swipe right on everyone and ask everyone to add your snap, "hey add my snap ____ ", people who won’t add you will not buy shit so don’t waste your time. if you do get banned on POF you can use the same phone number a few more times till your perma banned. it’s all about high quality traffic. If you get shit traffic you’ll have a bunch of time wasters on your snap that’s never going to buy. Refrain from doing sfs with other snap chatters unless you want shit traffic. Tinder is also a good source for high quality traffic. all tough once your banned on iPhone you will be mac banned. Changing your ip won’t work and even on a jailbroken iPhone you can’t change your mac. On android devices you can change your mac with rooted devices. I personally wouldn’t go through the effort and I would just make tinder accounts through pc. You can download tmac v6, and any proxy VPN will work. Always remember to clear cookies before creating a new account. Eventually you will run out of phone numbers to use once you get banned but we will get into that in the next step.
3) Smspva.com and smspool are great tools to get disposable phone numbers to create new accounts. For a small payment of like 50c to $1 per phone number. This can be paid through bitcoin. Hopefully you’ve made enough money at this stage through the traffic you got from your own number. (Yes using your own number is fine if you don’t care about getting banned from TindePOF) anyways. We will talk about how to get your ewhoring money into bitcoin in the next step.
4) Once your money is in bitcoin you can do whatever you want with it, in PayPal if you keep the money in your account to long it can be risked getting locked since you’ll be creating a PayPal account with your girls name/email. PayPal will constantly ask you to verify your account by adding a credit card or sometimes locking your account until you send proof of id. You can only get a maximum of 2500 per unverified PayPal account before they ask for verification (proof of id) you can create new PayPal accounts with new phone numbers through smspva/smspool. Paxful is a great tool to transfer your PayPal money to bitcoin. all tough ive heard you can trade PayPal to bitcoin on multiple other sites. Paxful was the one to work best for me. As I wouldn’t recommend keeping money in your PayPal account to long I suggest getting it into bitcoin asap. After a while paxful will ask for verification on your account. At this point you can just create a new account with a new email/phone number using smspool. I don’t think smspva has paxful verification phone numbers. Personally I traded about 300 at a time on paxful. And id be very wary of scammers. Once the bitcoin is in your paxful wallet. Transfer it to a third party wallet like Blockchain.
5) Let’s get back to the snapchat, remember it’s all about social engineering, get rid of the time wasters, all you want to do is create a private story to post a bunch of nude videos in and put on your main story and try advertise to everyone that your selling a premium snapchat, my prices were 20 monthly 30 lifetime to be a premium member. I charged 40 an hour for video calls. Yes I just blocked them after I received the payment. I charged 150 an hour 400 a night for meetups. With meetup scams I would ask them to pay a 75 deposit through PayPal and id send them the address, they can pay rest cash in hand or in PayPal. Once they would arrive at the address I’ve sent, (this would be a random for sale or address where no one lives in) I would tell them to pay the rest in PayPal and I’ll let them into the house. Even if they said they’d pay the rest in cash id still try tricking them into sending the rest of the payment in PayPal. I’ve made 750 of one guy using this method.
- Do not transfer money over to a friend’s account to take it out through the bank its linked to, sometimes PayPal will ban all the accounts you’ve sent money to, I’ve no idea why this is a thing but I’ve had multiple peoples PayPal accounts get banned just because I’ve sent money to it.
- Get rid of time wasters, if someone makes it clear they won’t pay block them or ignore. Don’t give away previews. The previews are on your story.
- With big money transfers it must be your number one priority to get rid of that money from your PayPal account ASAP, remember that PayPal are always tracking you, they always have their eye on this sort of thing. Once a report has been made about your account it could be locked and you will not get your money back.
- Make sure all your customers know to send money through PayPal using friends and family only. Business transfers can be reversed easily and it gets put on hold much more.
- Don’t do anything stupid. Such as sign into the PayPal account on an iPhone. Phones have all your data on it; you can easily be traced on. Manage as many accounts on your pc/laptop and use the same name for everything, clear your cookies and don’t sign into your PayPal account multiple different times under different ip addresses, this will trigger 2fa and you won’t be able to verify your account with a disposable number
- If your account does get locked under 2fa and you don’t have the original phone number. You can contact PayPal through live chat and just tell them it’s an old number you no longer have access to. They’ll ask for info such as your email full name and home address linked to the account. (Btw the home address can be set to any address just remember it) once you clarify this with the PayPal live support person they will unlock the account. I don’t know if this works 100 percent of the time but I speak from experience.
- To download snapbreak you will have to downgrade using a tweak called Appstore++ snapbreak was a paid tweak that is no longer in development because it got cracked. It was originally 50 but now you can get it for free on some repos. ALWAYS remember to stay on the same version of snap per account.
any feed back on this method would be greatly appreciated, tell me what you think :)
Hello, I live in England and this is a long post about how I got scammed, presenting my story and asking for advice. Much appreciated to all who go through all of it and send their ideas.
Also posted in AusLegal
So I met a person online, and after chatting a bit she started showing me her gold trading profits. At first I didn't care that much, but she kept showing me profits and I said I wish I knew how to trade like that. She puts me in contact with this person, who is supposed to teach me how to trade.
This teacher tells me that I will start with simulated gold trading, and after some time I would move on to real trading. After a couple of days of trading she says I'm ready to trade for real, I say I need more time to do simulated trading. We do another day of simulated trading and she says I'm ready and I should start trading with real money.
Hindsight is 20/20, I can't believe what I was thinking. But I did do some checks on these people, like I aske them for pictures of themselves and I google image searched them. No results, not stock images, so I'm like, okay, a good sign.
I ask the first person to have a phone call to talk, we do. Okay, fair enough.
I ask the first person to send me the link to her design company that she said she owns, and she sends it over. Site is in Chinese but it's filled with a lot of images of homebuilding and some English sentences about home design. I ask her for more photos and it seems okay.
I do the same with the "teacher". Google image search, no stock images, no results. I google the platform she's asking me to open an account on, can't find anything about it saying it's a scam. The reviews for the iphone app are mostly 4-5 stars, with people in the reviews complaining that the previous version of the app was better.
So after all this, on the 11th of September I transfer the minimum needed to start investing, USD 10,000. I do this by using Transferwise, so I transfer the money in UK pounds to Transferwise (I live in the UK), the money is converted by Transferwise to USD and is send to the scammer's account to an Australian bank on Friday evening.
I sleep on it, and next day morning I start panicking, I think my instincts started kicking in, and I do some more research online and I found something similar, not exactly the same scam, but something similar where you meet somebody online, start talking, some people even met with these people, and then they say can teach you or know somebody that can teach you to trade (gold, bitcoin, forex, etc). At that point I really panicked and I realised I got scammed.
I try to reach Transferwise, but since it was Saturday, you could only reach them by email, couldn't even call them.
I call the bank in Australia, I tell them what happened, I was scammed and the scammers account is with them and I give them the details of the bank account and everything. So literally after a few hours of the money leaving Trasnferwise I contacted the receiving bank. They told me they will pass it on to the Financial Crime team and look into it.
I file a report with Action Fraud in the UK, I sent the report number to my bank, to the Australian bank and to Transferwise, but to Transferwise only on Monday when I can contact them again.
I search online for some advice, and everybody thinks the best solution is to keep contacting the receiving bank as they could block the account, or the transaction and it could bounce back to Transferwise so I keep doing that. The receiving bank in Australia tells me to contact Transferwise and have them raise a fraud report and to get in contact with the Australian bank.
After numerouse calls with Transferwise asking them to contact the receiving bank where I was told there's nothing they can do after the money has left Transferwise, I resort to calling the bank in Australia again. By this point I raised a cyber fraud report with the Australian police as well and sent the report number to the Australian bank.
I ask the bank in Australia what is there to do, if they will deny the transfer or do something so that money does not leave the Australian bank account, and they said the Financial Crime team is looking into it, but I could also ask Transferwise to raise a recall request and to contact them, but I say I already did but Transferwise keeps telling me they can't do that. The person from the Australian bank tells me it seems like Transferwise is giving me wrong information.
So I decide to call Transferwise again. I reach out to somebody, and they explain it still cannot be done. I'm almost begging them to do it, but they say it cannot be done. I start searching online of any events with TW and recall requests, and I found something where it said Transferwise doesn't want to do it because there's slim chance of getting the money back so they tell customers it cannot be done.
I call Transferwise again and push and complain that I think they're just telling me they can't do it just to get rid of me and the person I'm talking to this time says it can actually be done and she'll do that request for me, and she apologises for her colleagues telling me the wrong information previously. I call the Australian bank again to let them know that Transferwise said they will do the recall and if there is anything I can do. They tell me best thing is for me to keep talking to Transferwise, as the Australian bank has done everything it can.
Now, Transferwise shows you an estimation in days of how long a transfer will take. I did the transfer on Friday the 11th, and Transferwise estimated that the transfer would be completed by the 16th at 9:30 pm UK time. So doing all this I had some hope that something can happen. Mind you, I called the receiving bank a few hours after the transfer was done by Transferwise, and by their estimate had around 4-5 days until the transfer was complete.
I feel like I wasted precious time because Transferwise was not helpful at all, from the start when I raised the scam with them telling me there's nothing they can do, to the moment I had to make around 5 calls just to get them to do the recall request.
The 16th passes, the transfer appears complete in Transferwise and I get a message from the scammer that the funds have arrived and I can start trading. I didn't block them because I didn't want to freak them out and withdraw the money immediately it hits their account.
I posted my long story here to see if there is something I can do. I had hopes that the Australian bank would block the withdrawal and it would bounce back, or they would block the scammer's account and my money would not be withdrawn and the recall would go through. I also have some hopes that based on what the scammer said today, the money is still in the Australian bank account.
I feel like I acted pretty promptly after I realised I got scammed. Contacted the receiving bank, my bank, Transferwise and the authorities both in the UK and Australia.
I don't know what else I could have done to get a more positive outcome, but now I'm asking you, the people of this subreddit, is there anything else I can do? Is there a chance the money is still in the scammer's account and the Australian bank has blocked it?
Do you guys think Transferwise didn't treat me properly by dismissing me off the bat, and only helping me with the recall request after around 10 calls and pushing?
Any advice would be much appreciated. I know I was foolish, I should have trusted my instincts, but I feel I also took some verification steps that I knew from the internet and I contacted every instituion asap after I realised I was scammed, so a few hours after sending the money.
TL;DR I got scammed into sending money to an Australian bank account from the UK. What can I do now?
Your iPhone alone won’t make you Bitcoin rich, but it can help you manage your Bitcoin fortune. Apple is slowly letting more and more app makers develop applications specifically designed for Bitcoin management. Because of that, it’s easier than ever to store, trade, and manage Bitcoins via your iPhone alone. › Best iOS and iPhone Bitcoin Wallets. Best iOS and iPhone Bitcoin Wallets. Jordan Tuwiner Last updated October 5, 2020 . In February 2014, Apple banned all Bitcoin wallets from its App Store. However, it has reversed its decision and now hosts a number of awesome Bitcoin wallets available for iPhone and iPad running iOS. Heads Up! Large amounts of bitcoins should not be stored on your iOS ... Also Check: Best iPhone 11 Cases and Covers. Staying Safe with Crypto Apps. Whether you’re aiming to store Bitcoin on your iPhone, track prices, or buy crypto, it’s essential to ensure that the app you’re using is legitimate. Before downloading and using any app, always check the website for the platform in question in order to ensure ... How you can mine Bitcoin on your iPhone and iPad. The mining on iPhone is not easy as it was before, since all mining apps got banned from the App Store. However, if you are tech savvy and want to try mining with your iPhone, you can still do it, but you’ll need to jailbreak your device. Best iPhone and iPad Bitcoin Wallets in 2020 #1. Blockchain . With more than 17 million users, Blockchain is one of the most popular bitcoin wallet apps for iOS. It allows you to store your funds securely and easily send and receive bitcoin with anyone. There is a security center to ensure your funds have the essential protection from unauthorized access. The two-factor authentication offers ...
This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue Check out Storyblocks here: http://storyblocks.com/MikeBilligTech_1217 — Bitcoin is a great way to get started in cryptocurrency investments. Check out Coinb... Top 5 Bitcoin Apps For Iphones http://wealthbuilderzsystem.com http://jointheclub.thewealthbuilderz.com The blog version https://thewealthbuilderz.com/top-5-... Coinbase Free $10 In Crypto: https://geni.us/8vPU Coinbase Link: https://geni.us/Mnd4a Coinbase Written Review: https://geni.us/Bpja4 Win iphone 11: https://... Best Bitcoin Mining App For Android & IPhone 2020 - Generate BTC Daily Get Free BTC HERE → https://bit.ly/BitminerPro or http://bit.ly/freebtceasyst #GetFree...